Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow, Scones, & Lemon Curd

There are rewards for rising early. :)

This morning I woke up early to make some Lemon Poppy Seed Scones to go with the Lemon Curd that I made last night. [It is much better after it is refrigerated over night. :)]


When I looked outside it was snowing really hard. By the time I got my camera it had stopped snowing but it looked so beautiful that I wanted to share it.

When I peeked outside I saw our neighbor's tree.






It didn't snow long but it did it's magic.
Everything is so beautiful when it is dusted with snow.



This beautiful tree in our neighborhood always provides beautiful pictures year round. You can see lights from the neighbors window since it was early. There wasn't much light so my picture is grainy, but you get the idea.




♫♪ I'm so glad that I live in this beautiful world ♪♫♪ Heavenly Father created for me. ♫♪

2 comments:

tmiller said...

Where's the recipe's? Looks Yummy! I love how the snow makes everything so beautiful!

Janis Miller said...

The recipes are top secret! LOL! Just kidding... I will send them to you, Tammie.